Friday, June 6, 2008

One Down, One to Go!

Well, we have sold the rental and signed final papers on it yesterday. I am so excited! Now we just have to get our primary residence up for sale. Ugh! Actually, it is almost there. We are planning an open house next weekend.

I am attaching pictures of the new bath. We are reallying enjoying it. When you shut the curtain, it is like you are transported to a spa. I will never have anything but tile in my shower again!

























A quick update on Hawaii, Darin's cousin was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Her mom, Darin's aunt lives on Maui and would like us to come housesit for her while she goes to be with her daughter during treatment. First off, her prognosis is very good and it is a very slow growing cancer. Anyway, it would give Darin, Ariel and I a great opportunity to see another island and just do a little R&R. We will see. Otherwise, we are not in a rush. I believe we are not going to take our trailer over there, which I am sad about. But it just wouldn't last. It would get all moldy and such and I want it to stay here where it will see lots more fun.
I had my last day of work! I haven't gotten to enjoy unemployment yet except to say that it provides more time for me to work on the house :) Such is life. We are headed over to Bend for four days for Jonathan's graduation and so that will be a bit of down time, but Jonathan has our time pretty packed.
So, that is what is going on with us! I hope all is well in your world and I will check back in, hopefully sooner than I did last time.
Sharlee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bathroom looks Bee-you-Tee-Ful!

Praise the Lord about the sale of house number 1!

Like the beard Dar!

Hugs!