Friday, December 14, 2007

It's Christmas and We Are Still Moving to Hawaii

Well, it's been a long time and I thought I would give you an update on things. Our renter moved out and so we are over there most every spare minute getting it ready to have another renter move in. The phone rang off the hook for people wanting the place, which is good, but it kept me very busy. We are renting to a nice couple with a dog.

We are also hiring a new employee at work, so I have been very busy getting that stuff together and updating our agency website so that people can get the application right from the site. I finally got it done, but it only works in Explorer browser and none of the others. Grrrr.

The biggest piece of news I have is I took my final from real estate class last night and passed with an 87%. There were a couple of questions that I argued over whether they were correct or not, but they were questions from the state's exam and there is no sense in arguing with that since the state isn't going to do anything about it. I hope to take the state exam soon.

I have someone coming to look at both houses on Monday to give me a CMA. That stands for comparative market analysis and we will know what the going rate for the houses will be in today's market. That will give me a starting point in putting the houses up for sale.

Well, that's the news. In the middle of it all we are still trying to enjoy the Christmas season. We have a big party at our house Saturday night. It will be nice to relax and enjoy friends for the evening.

Merry Christmas and I hope you are enjoying your holidays as well.
Sharlee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are busy! Good job on the exam!

Johnston and I are making sour cream coffee cake and choco chip cookies. I made two scc last week and sent them to mom and dad so they could have their traditional cake for Christmas morning!

Hugs!