Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stuff you could probably care less about.

Dar just gave me the 60% sure we are moving to Hawaii. It has been 50% for a long time, because he hasn't gone there yet to scope it out. He's only been there for military training. I am so excited!

We are headed out of town in a couple days. It will be a good time for us to do some planning for the sale of our houses. The renter moved out of the rental and we are going to go ahead and re-rent it. I don't know if I am going to use a lease or not though. What if someone wants to live there and not use it as a rental and I have a renter in it for a year


Well enough about that. I am posting a before picture of the bathroom.

I am going to put Hawaii stuff on hold for a bit and start planning the remodel of the bathroom. It will be good for me because I fall in love with stuff in Hawaii all the time and since we aren't even visiting for another 4 months, who knows who will buy what out from under me. I need to chill. Secretly I hope we at least sell the house we are living in before we head over so that we can "really" look at property.


This is a before, before picture of the bathroom. It was hideous when we moved in.



This is after a cheap and quick facelift. It is all coming out this time. I will keep you updated on the progress.

Sharlee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exciting! 60% is good! Another for months gives him a 10% increase each month! LOL!

I forgot what you did to your bathroom. Wow! I can't wait to see what you do to it now.

We are starting to remodel and finish things on our house to put on the market. This is a first for us so we will see how it goes.

Hey...how did you get pics up? I'm still trying to learn how to!

Love ya!