Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So much time, and time is flying by!

Wow, so much time before we can move and yet so much to do. My renter called and informed me today that she was giving me her 30 day notice. Not the stress I am looking for right now. Real estate class is pretty demanding, not to mention I also teach one night a week and still working and getting ready for the holidays and everything else. I look all around and see all that needs to be done. We need to clean the attic and the garage. Remodel our bathroom (the floor of the shower is coming out from under us.) and Darin is insisting on doing up the yard before we put the house on the market. I had it in my head that I would advertise it as the yard being a fresh pallet just waiting for a new homeowner to give it their personal touch. I will have to save that for a future listing I suppose.

These blogs are funny. I can just ramble away, kinda like a radio host. No body to talk to, but the entire world might read it for all you know.

Well, my oldest daughter is getting back from Italy on Thursday. She has been sick most of her trip. I want to plan to clean out the attic once she has been home for a week, but then that's Thanksgiving. Typically I put my Christmas trees up the day after Thanksgiving. We have 5 of them. I really don't feel like it this year, but I decided that I would put them all up and then list them on Craig's List as fully decorated trees and get rid of them. I imagine someone would want to save on all those decorations.

My kids are going to hate me for Christmas this year. I just told my youngest that she wasn't getting anything because I didn't want to have to move it. I told her I would take her to a luau when we get to Hawaii. I think I saw tears in her eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ariel...no presents! Cruel mommy of the year award goes to.....?

LOL! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am finally learning to use my homeschool blog...so check it out. As soon as I learn to do the pictures in the blog I'll post some.

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/luvbnamom